Friday, January 14, 2011

Its a "Cakewalk" ........ :)

Hey guys....
I know its a bit late for this post...... but anyways I thought of sharing this with all of you....
And this is the reason that I am not blogging very frequently these days...
Actually I am trying out and learning different cake decorating techniques...:)
And I am enjoying it soooooooo much.......
First you have to bake the cake and then you get to make them pretty and its so much fun...
And then the best part comes........... when you eat it.........yummmmmmmmm..............

So this is the cake I made for New Year celebration .....


And this is the cake I made for a friend as a New Year gift...


And this was just for fun....  :)
I had some extra sugar paste roses so i decorate this small doughnut i made earlier....


I used "Chocolate truffle" icing for the filling and on the top... 
And then i made some "Sugar Paste" roses, leaves and buds and arranged them on the top...
And then I used some melted white chocolate for writing.........
Everyone loved the cake and it was a huge hit.........  ^_^



5 comments:

Sharon said...

Yummylicious!!!
The rose decoration looks pretty..pink ones are the best..gud job!!!

Unknown said...

Yummy....!!!!!
and btw, a versatile blogger award is waiting for you in my blog, come an receive it :))

martienn said...

delicious <3

if u want follow me and write comment ;*

FashionPhD said...

that is adorable

Unknown said...

awesome stuff..!!