Friday, December 10, 2010

French Manicure with a chic twist

Today I was in mood for something simple, subtle and stylish so this is the result ...  :)



This design is pretty simple and all the products that I had used for this design are:


What I used for this Nail Art :
  1. Lakme High Definition Eyeliner
  2. Colorbar (French Tip White) Nail Paint
  3. Street Wear (Sunshine) Nail paint 
  4. VOV Nail paint in Black color
  5. TeenTeen Clear top coat
  6. Lakme Nail paint Remover
  7. A toothpick 
  8. A Q-tip (to clean the smudges on the corners of the nails)
  9. A small steel bowl 
  1. I started with painting the nail tip of small finger and thumb with Street Wear's "Sunshine" and the rest of the fingers with Colorbar's "French Tip White" and let it to dry completely.
  2. Then I used a toothpick dipped in white color to make the leaves and dots on my ring finger and thumb.
  3. After the white nail paint dries off  I used another toothpick to add the black details to the design. If you have difficulty with the toothpick then you can use a eyeliner to do the fine details.
  4. Now I took a Q-tip and dipped it in the nail polish remover and cleaned any smudges around the cuticles.
  5. After that I applied a clear top coat to seal the whole design in place, this helps the nail art to last longer and also adds shine.
I loved this design, very elegant and chic :)
What do you guys think?




7 comments:

Sabina said...

very beautiful
x

Unknown said...

this one is my fav! :)

Nupur Priya said...

thanx... :)

albastrikmik said...

very simple and elegant,i like it

Meg.Meh.P. said...

wow, your sister was right.. you do have got the flair for artistic nails!

XX

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Awesome!! Looking great Nupur and guess what I thought I was following you but I wasn't. Anyways now I am:))

Unknown said...

great...can u give tips 4 a french manicure...