Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Something About Me.... :)


Hello ppl,
In this post I am quickly going to introduce myself and my blog..



I am Nupur, passionate about art and everything related to art in general like Paintings, Sketching, Animation Designing (I'm officially studying it), Makeup, Nail Art, etc...I'm married to a wonderful man and a great doctor, and I'm here to talk and share everything and anything that I have yet came across or would later in life! I live in the most busy yet glamorous city of India, Mumbai.And I will also show you glimpses of this amazing and very interesting city now and then :)

So, hope you all enjoy reading my blog and it's interesting enough to keep you all coming back...

Nupur :)

1 comment:

uzma@bbl said...

Hi Nupur! I'm so eager to see your art! I'm an art lover too but not trained, kinda amateur you know!
You & srish look like twins!